• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

le son n'est pas importé avec ma vidéo

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Adobe premiere elements 2019 for mac. When i import a video into a project, i just got the image but no sound. i tried with m2ts , wmv files. same problem.

Could you help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that no clips you put into your project play, including WAV files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I say that no clips i put in my project got any sound after import in premiere elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But do other audio clips (WAVs, for instance) play?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check preferences audio hardware: set input to none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the sound of mp4 files is working when imported in premiere and i can see the audio line,  but not m2ts ans wmv

Email signatures and personal information | Adobe Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS Mojave v 10.14.3

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 16 févr. 2019 à 18:28, Ann Bens <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

created by Ann Bens in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

Which OS are you using?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10934550#10934550 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10934550#10934550

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But i found out that premiere elements import only .mov and mp4

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 16 févr. 2019 à 18:28, Ann Bens <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

created by Ann Bens in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

Which OS are you using?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10934550#10934550 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10934550#10934550

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not quote the original message when replying by email, and turn off your signature block.

Email signatures and personal information | Adobe Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines