• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Adjustment!!

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else missing the vibrance option in the adjustments panel?? I can't seem to find it anymore! I uninstalled, deleted my preferences and reinstalled again and it's still missing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look under Color, you should see Hue, Lightness and Saturation. Click the arrow to the right of Saturation and you should see Vibrance.

Is it not there for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I’m afraid it doesn’t appear anymore. it’s an essential tool that I use for my YouTube project and now it doesn’t even show up 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fernando ... it just looks like it's missing.

Step 1: Select Color in Adjustments

One.jpeg

Step 2: Click the arrow next to 'Saturation' and Presto Chango! Up comes Vibrance!

Step2.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid it is missing

IMG_1955.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in Quick View? Switch over to Expert View.

Also which version of the program do you have on what operating system?

And what is your laptop's monitor's resolution? (I'm assuming you've never seen Vibrance. It didn't used to be there and suddenly disappear.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in expert mode. I've always used vibrance and it suddenly isn't there anymore. I'm using version 12 on a macbook pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of what you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out my previous responses there’s a screenshot of the color panel with no option for vibrance. Just the hue, lightness and saturation options 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the "more" selection displaying?  If you do, will the sliders show when you click on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines