• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Narration over music

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Premier Elemnts 15 with Windows 10.  I have created a slide show with music background, but want to add narration over the music. (I have an exterior mic) I need to be able to listen to the music while I'm narrating, but if I mute audio, I can't hear the music...if I un-mute it, I get feedback. I've tried muting it on the Windows Volume Mixer...muting the voice element on the Premier Elements Audio mixer...but no matter what I do, I either hear no music and my narration, or music with horrible feedback from my narration.  I know I'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what...Help!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may not be easy!  First, try it with headphones.  Maybe earbuds.  There is no way you can get the music to play through speakers and record narration at the same time.  

A more complicated method would be to export your video or video sound track to play on your phone through earbuds.  Then mute the PrE audio track while you are recording your narration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines