• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old transition possible in Elements?

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a video using semi-professional techniques.

However, there's a specific scene transition I'm looking for that requires a slight explanation.

You know that "explode" transition that was used in a lot of TV shows (i.e., Jeopardy!, Nickelodeon GUTS, etc.) during the 90s?

It's like this (watch the first 6 seconds to see the transition):

Ed Asner, Teri Garr and Pat Sajak on Celebrity Jeopardy (Part 1/4) - 1993 - YouTube

I need this transition for an upcoming video I'm working on that I need to post to YouTube in the coming days. Does anyone know what it's called, and if it is possible to use in Premiere Elements?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In version 2018 there are eight choices under "NewBlue 3D Explosions".   Have you looked at them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Bill. The Plane Explode and Confetti transitions look very much like what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly, I'm afraid.

It bears a slight resemblance to the "slash slide" transition, but it explodes from the center, expanding through the screen, as shown in the link above.

I was told by a friend of mine that transition was part of a professional system called Video Toaster, but I really want to know if that sort of transition will be possible to purchase for Premiere Elements...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are none from Adobe beyond what is included at installation.  I Google  searched "video transitions" and was surprised by how many third party sources there are.  Rocketstock said their pack of 200 works with any video editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines