• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online Services encountered an error. The service will now be terminated or paused if possible.

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Online Services encountered an error.  The service will now be terminated or paused if possible."

I purchased Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 two days ago.  When publishing to YouTube I receive the following error when transferring the video is 99% complete.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have a solution to this issue.

As a workaround export to mp4 and upload manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still not fixed in any update.  Resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be more an YT issue then a Elements issue.

Manual upload is your best option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the instructions within this forum to delete the Appdata (which I did), and noticed an interesting quirk:

If you set the export to "standard" resolution, it's working.  If you set it to high resolution, you get the error message.  That doesn't really "tell" whether or not it's a Premiere problem or YouTube problem (since I didn't try the standard upload until after I deleted appdata)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines