• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE18 copy timeline

Contributor ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I copy verbatim the timeline in my project to a second track? copy paste etc. does not work here. I have iphone video that was taken in portrait so I have black bars on either side of the video.  My plan is to run the same video in a second timeline and heavily blur it out to soften the effect of the stark black bars with the main video in sharp contract in the center. Thanks in advance!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

You can select the all the clips on the time line with the mouse.  Then right click to "Copy".  Then move the play head well beyond the end of the existing video.  For reasons I don't understand, "Paste" does not exist when you right click.  But, the old pre windows Ctrl+V works!

That will put an exact copy on the same track as the first.  Then select the copy and slide it to a track above.

Good luck!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can select the all the clips on the time line with the mouse.  Then right click to "Copy".  Then move the play head well beyond the end of the existing video.  For reasons I don't understand, "Paste" does not exist when you right click.  But, the old pre windows Ctrl+V works!

That will put an exact copy on the same track as the first.  Then select the copy and slide it to a track above.

Good luck!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines