• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements and Premiere elements

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a lot of trouble downloading premiere, I bought the package with Photoshop and premiere, I downloaded and initialized it perfectly fine with the serial number (I don't have a dvd player in my computer) and now I am trying to download and initialize premiere, but every time I download it and get it all ready to put my serial number in, it says its not valid for the premiere elements 15 which I was not trying to download but I can't seem to do anything but. I just want to download the correct program or be able to use my serial number to get to the correct program. I bought it like a year ago and I haven't been able to use it. I need some help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

You should have two serial numbers, not one.

Do you (DON"T POST THEM HERE ON THIS PUBLIC FORUM) have both serial numbers?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have two serial numbers, not one.

Do you (DON"T POST THEM HERE ON THIS PUBLIC FORUM) have both serial numbers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I do have both serial numbers, labled for photoshop (which I have downloaded and use quite often) and one for premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gracee,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forum.

I understand you are facing issue in downloading & installing Elements 15.

Can we follow the following steps:

Firstly,

Please click here to download Adobe Application Manager for (Mac).

Please click here to download Adobe Application Manager for (Windows).

- After installation please double click its icon by searching it in "Finder" to complete the installation.(Mac)

- After installation please double click its icon on your desktop screen to complete the installation. (Windows)

Secondly,

Please click here to download Adobe Photoshop Elements .

Please click here to download Adobe Premiere Elements .

- It will be downloaded as a trial version & the file has a pack of multiple languages that includes "English" but when during installation you will mention your adobe id, password & serial number then it will become full version .

- If you face more issue regarding installation & activation for Elements then please contact our Support Engineers via chat by clicking here.

Hope this works for you.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I will definitely do this tomorrow. I appreciate the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gracee,

Please do let us know if this does not help you. You can also mark the solution as "Helpful" by clicking the Star icon.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i have both it keeps giving me a message that it can't be downloaded securely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not clear what you're saying, porsche. Is your issue related to this three year old discussion of the programs not accepting their serial numbers?

It might be better to start your own topic with a more complete description of your issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines