Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor quality video in portrail

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have to do some video modification for a profesionnal project. I have bought Adobe Premier Element 20. 

Just for explain, I have some videos (beetween 4 and 12) in landscape format and I need one video by session (so, I have to merge the differents video from one session) in portrail format. 

I have tried a lot of differents things... 

Put all my videos, rotate each one and save the video.. But in portrail format, the video is cropped.. 

So I have tried to merge my videos, save the video and then rotate this video and modifie to have all the image. 

But when I saved this final video, the quality is realy realy bad.. I have tried in AVI, MP4, SD, HD....

If someone have an idea or a solution ? I have to do this for 17 differents session, the final video of each session makes almost 2h so the exportation is realy long, and I can't wast time. 

Thank you in advance (and I hope that everything is clear, I'm French, so...). 

TOPICS
Export , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're asking if Premiere Elements can create a video in portrait rather than landscape, the answer is no. You can't produce a video in Premiere Elements that is taller than it is wide.

As for the quality issue, that depends on the specs of your original videos and how well they match your project settings. Are these videos directly from an AVCHD camcorder or phone? Or are they from another sources (eg, downloaded from the internet)? The original video specifications determine your final video's quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines