• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 15 will not launch

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uninstalled/reinstalled till I am blue in the face.   The splash screen comes up and it looks as if various moduals are being loaded then the splash screen disappears then nothing.   I have Windows 10 Home and it is all updated. PElem has been working just fine.   Photoshope editor loads just fine,

Please Help - Thanks DAve

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things like this are hard to diagnose in a user forum.  

There is an Adobe Help page that might have some suggestions:  https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/kb/Elements-applications-do-not-launch-on-Windows-10.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 32 GB of ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm giving up.  Just bought a 2020 version.  Hopefully it works if not at least Adobe will support it (I hope).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Just bought a 2020 version. "

I hope you tried the free trial before you spent your money.  And, I hope you bought directly from Adobe where you have a couple weeks to get your money back if it doesn't work for you.  

I'm sorry you're having trouble! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since I work for a nonprofit got PS elements and premiere for a very low price.  Funny though I think unless you are a expert in these programs and use them to their full extent there seems to be little diference between versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Gave up and bought v.2020  and THAT did not work.  Since I had a current version, Adobe would help.  

Spent about 4 hours on the phone with them and in the end Premiere would only work with a new Windows profile.  She said that it was a permissions thing I think maybe related to MS Framework.  It was a dizzing time with files being deleted, programs reinstalled and setting changes.  ANYWAY in the end I reset the laptop to the original factory state and now it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines