• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 2020 and Apple Superdrive

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Premier Elements 2020 on Macbook Pro does not seem to recognize my Apple superdrive, so I can only create MP4 and MPEG files but not .iso or write directly to teh superdrive.  Any solutions?

TOPICS
Export , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

You can use the Mac operating system to burn ISOs and DVD or BluRay files to a disc. Although the Mac version of Premiere Elements does not have any facilities for even authoring DVDs or BluRays.

The best solution is to just output your finished video from Premiere Elements as an MP4 (or as an MPEG, if you want to create a DVD) and then use a DVD authoring program to create the disc. Among the Mac-compatible, iDVD is probably the best and most affordable. There are few if any professional prog

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has removed DVD and Blu-Ray capbilities from Premiere Elements 2020 for Macs.   The Windows version will still do DVDs, but not Blu-Rays.   ImgBurn  and DVD Architect are alternatives for Windows.  I don't what Macs use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the Mac operating system to burn ISOs and DVD or BluRay files to a disc. Although the Mac version of Premiere Elements does not have any facilities for even authoring DVDs or BluRays.

The best solution is to just output your finished video from Premiere Elements as an MP4 (or as an MPEG, if you want to create a DVD) and then use a DVD authoring program to create the disc. Among the Mac-compatible, iDVD is probably the best and most affordable. There are few if any professional programs for creating discs anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines