• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 10 won't register

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I've received a copy of APE10 from my grandmother. It works fine, but I'd obviously like to register it. However, I can't sign into my account in the program, and when I try to register it on the Adobe website, it says that my serial number is invalid. I have all of the original install discs and serial number on the back of the DVD case inside the box.

If anyone could help me out here, I'd really appreciate it. I'm a newcomer to this type of software, and I'm pumped to be able to use it fully.

Sincerely, weebEditor10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, that's a big help. Are there any major signs that my copy is not genuine? I can take pictures of pretty much all of it. If it is a lost cause, though, I totally understand.

I can give you some info upfront on things like the sticker the serial number is printed onto, the stuff inside the box, etc., etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't post any serial number or redemption codes here.  This is a public forum.

I am not an Adobe employee, so I'm afraid I can't help you other than the links I supplied.

Has this been used or registered before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this definitely has been used and registered by my grandmother- I know that because she always opens things from the bottom, haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the chat option here and only ask to have your activations reset:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines