• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 11 does not work properly on Windows 10

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For many years I had Premiere Elements 11. Recently I changed it to Premiere Elements 2022. To my surprise this version does not allow to burn HD DVDs which is critical for me. So I purchased Premiere Elements 11 again. But is not the some as my initial version and does not run properly. I managed to upload it, but it isdivvicult to open. When it eventually opens and I click on video editor/new project it tries to open it for several minutes and then stops. Could you please help. My PC runs on Windows 10. Would change to Windows 11 help? Will appreciate your response.

Andrew Wygralak

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no guarantee that a 12 year old program is going to work on an advanced operating system, so I'm not sure what to recommend. I assume you've tried running it in compability mode. Beyond that I don't know what to recommend.

Although I do recommend you don't include your email address in your forum posts. That only leaves you vulnerable to voracious spambots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for removing personal information. It was my error. Could you pleas what is the latest version of Adobe Premiere Elements on disc which will allow burning HD DVDs. Where can I buy it? Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ability to burn HD-DVDs was removed way back near version 12. I don't think you'll find a version of Premiere Elements that burns HD-DVDs and will run on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the latest version of Adobe Premiere Elements to run on Windows 10 and allowing to burn DVD videos in HD format. Where can I buy it. Please help.

Messages merged... Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Wikipedia:

HD DVD (short for High Density Digital Versatile Disc) is an obsolete high-density optical disc format for storing data and playback of high-definition video. Supported principally by Toshiba, HD DVD was envisioned to be the successor to the standard DVD format, but lost to Blu-ray, supported by Sony and others.

"Normal" DVDs were not HD...

Nowadays most used servces such as YouTube to share videas - I havn't burnt a DVD/BluRay for over 6 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I have a Large collection of home videos on DVD discs in HD and would like to continue this way. Hence my question in previous email. I am not a person willing my videos to be on YouTube or any other public media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't double-post with the same question.

As noted in your other post, it is not likely you will find a version of Premiere Elements that can burn HD-DVDs and will run on Windows 10/11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines