• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15 MSVCP120.dll Issue

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used Premiere in 6-9mths or so.  Went to launch it today and it started to open, then threw a dialogue box noting

"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVC(P/R interchangeably)120.dll cannot be found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".

I've reinstalled Premiere.  Have followed various online links for installing the Visual C++ Redistributables etc...no joy with any of it.  I can find the dll's noted and they are all the latest versions per the MS downloads.

Appreciate v15 is getting long in the tooth, but I rarely use it and refuse to move to subscription software.

Has anyone had the same issue and any luck fixing it?

Photoshop Elements v15 works fine.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

That was one set of links I hadn't found, and whilst I thought I'd already followed many of the steps, the order of them was obviously key.

It's working now.

Appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines