• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere elements 15 on mac won't add jpg photos media in sequence

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I add multiple photos in alphabetical/numbered sequence or chronological order into Premiere Elements 15 on Mac OS 10.12? Whether I choose them from Add Media in PE15 or drag them from the Finder, they are added out of order; I have to add them individually to get them into sequence in the Project Assets. I don't want them as one continuous Numbered Stills sequence unless there is a way to decouple them afterwards to delete individual photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out how to display them in sequence. In Expert view, after clicking the down arrow for the drop down Project Assets panel, in the upper right corner of the panel, I clicked the drop down Panel assets menu, selected Sort by > File Name(ascending), twice! Sometimes the Panel assets menu selection doesn't seem to actuate, repeating it worked for some reason...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you found the solution, MTLL. In order to set the order of media files, you must have the Project Assets panel in List View.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Steve,

I hadn't tried that, another idiosyncrasy I've now learned!

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well done!  There is only 14 minutes between your question and your own answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines