• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2018 and Photoshop Elements 2021

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use Premiere Elements 2018 with the new Photoshop Elements 2021? I want to be able to use the organizer in PE21 with Premiere 18 or do I need to upgrade? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use two different versions of those programs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve is usually right and I agree that you can have as many versions of the Elements programs on your computer that you want.  They will all run independently.

However, when you say you want to use the Organzier from Photoshop Elements 2021 with Premiere Elements 2018, I think that may not work.   Steve, can you confirm that Organizer will span multiple versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere has its own organizer, can I import my catalog from from PE21 into the Premiere organizer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new versions Organizer will import, convert and update from an old version's organizer.  The old version Organizer will not 'see' anything added to the new Organizer.   By keeping an old Premiere Elements with a new Photoshop Elements you will be keeping two separate Organizers.   My disclaimer is that I've never tried to keep separate Organizers so am not absolutely sure of how it would work.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You for the help. I had to make a new catalog for the old Premiere. Kind of a pain not being able to use just 1 organizer but it is all good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines