Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2019 - No Burners Detected

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 on a Windows 10 64 bit desktop.  Every time I try to burn a project onto DVD, it says no burners detected.  I check device manager and my DVD drives are there.  I have reformatted the computer a couple of times thinking it might be virus related or some update error - still cannot get it to work.  Would anyone know what to do to get Premiere Elements 2019 to recognize my DVD Burner ?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a factory-built computer, go to the manufacturer's web site (Dell, HP, Compaq, etc.) look up your model and download the firmware for your computer. (Don't go to the drive's web site.) Especially the disk drive. This usually fixes this issue for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Pleasure to meet you. Thank you for the reply.  The computer was custom built with an LG Super Multi DVD Burner Drive (GH22NS50) - The drive already has the firmware up to date.  Still getting no burners detected. 

Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what to recommend then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines