• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2019 not responding

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 and Premiere Elements 2019 combination software and neither program is working. When I attempt to create a new project in Premiere elements it freezes and Photoshop cannot find any of my files/photos to upload into organizer. I have Windows 8.1, 64 bit, 4.00 RAM and 210 GB free space. Wondering what my options are as I bought software at Best Buy and cannot return it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it still does not seem to help. Is this a common problem people have had? Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you can't get a refund.   Video editing in general, including Premiere Elements, require relatively strong computers.  

The requirements are listed here:  Adobe Premiere Elements system requirements

It says the minimum ram is 4GB, but more is recommended.   Are there programs running in the background (like anti virus) that might be keeping some of the RAM from being available.

What is the source, resolution and format of the video you are editing.

For others that may read this, Adobe provides free trials so that people can try before they buy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines