• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 reviews

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a user of Premiere Elements 15 for 3 years...never a real problem with it.

I bought a new PC, therefore I figured I might as well uptick to the 2020 version.

Welllll, the reviews I have been seeing for it are EYE POPPING BAD, especially on Amazon.

Freezing up, not loading properly, errors, not storing clips, the list goes on and on.

"Don't waste your money" was a very comoon phrase from multinple users.

What is going on here?? I am being discouraged and scared away from this. Are you really trying to

make me load up Davinci Resolve?  

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure who you're writing to, but this is a user to user forum. And people like me are here because the program works perfectly for us and we want to help you with your issues. In fact, I'd expect that if you're having no problems running version 15, you'll have no problems running version 2020 also.

Remember that the bad reviews you see are from people venting their anger and frustration. You rarely hear from the many more people who are having no problems because they're out making videos!

That said, I always recommend test driving the free trial before purchasing to make sure it marries well with your system. I might also suggest that unless there is a feature you want or need in the newer version, you may want to just stay with your current version. 

And all of that said, there's a lot to be said about DaVinci Resolve. It's a terrific editor! If it meets all of your needs, why buy something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was hoping someone from Adobe would see it, but I realized it's strictly for users.

I loved Elements 15 and I am comfortable with the interface. I was just slapped in the face after reading about

so much negativity on version 2020.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines