• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 trial version not loading

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded free trial of Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 seems to download perfectly. Launches to the home page but then won't open the video editor workspace. I used to use Elements and wanting to see how it works before i purchase but not very impressed at the mo!!😂 can anyone help!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some things to do, and more information needed for someone to help...
-Troubleshooting Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide
-PPro Editing Information FAQ FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?
-Mac only AQ: Basic Troubleshooting & Maintenance for Premiere Pro on macOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John just to clarify this isnt Premiere Pro it's Premiere elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro or Premiere Elements?

Please post a screenshot.

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Elements forum

Edited the title and text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you have a strong enough computer, plenty of disc space and current graphics drivers, Premiere Elements is reliable software.  Try contacting Adobe support.  They can troubleshoot through a chat session.   Look in the lower right corner of this site and click on the chat icon.  Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I got in touch with Adobe support and he took control But had to delete a previous version of PHOTOSHOP Elements which was preventing the installation. I dint realise you couldnt run an older version of PHOTOSHOP alongside a current version of PREMIER. I realsie that should be obvious but unfortunately that was the reason I was using a trial to see if it would work with what I'd already had. I have now lost my photo editing software that I use all the time and as it's changed the configuration on my mac it means I cant upload the previous version again. The technician didnt tell me. what he was doing or ask my if it was ok to delete the programme so I'm a bit frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to complain about this open another ticket with support and ask for a senior support member.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been recommended to get in touch with you about this product and ask to speak to a senior support member.

Andy & Joy xx

[information deleted from public forum and passed on by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could have previous version of both Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements along with current version of the product. Requirement is to have them closed while installing/uninstalling any Adobe product. Once installation is done, you could launch any number of those products simultaneously as long as your machine provides the resources. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"been recommended to get in touch with you.."

Not here.  This is a user to user forum.  Support is here:  Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is been taken care off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines