• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 v18.0 - No audio playback after using audio gain. VIdeo is silent. Help!

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All was working fine in previous versions of my video until I did a second audio gain and then audio stopped.  Video works fine.  Audio has a moveable yellow line but not audio.  I checked audio hardware.  I also could still hear audio from the music samples so I'vtte isolated it to the premier editor/timeline.  I've spent all day trying to figure it out with 3 other video experts.  Please advise quickly.  I'm under deadline.  

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give me enough of your workflow and screenshots so that I can try to duplicate the issue on my computer?  You've not said what machine you are using.  I'm on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I am on a mac powerbook (the newest one) and google chrome which I just updated today.  I just realized that I'm missing the audio completely from the timeline.  I don't know how that happened.  See timeline Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 2.21.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-10 at 2.13.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have me fully confused.  Google Chrome has nothing to do with Premiere Elements and I can't figure out what the source of the audio is.  Sorry, but I have no idea how to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean when you say "was working fine in previous versions of my video"? Did you begin you project in an earlier version of the program?

What model of camcorder is this video from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi steve. I've done many versions of this video. I have Parkinson's and I
can't remember more than 5 words at a time. This video has taken me 6
weeks. LOL. I have audio from previous versions. I've continued to make
tweaks and have considered cutting and pasting the audio from previous
versions, but don't know how. mad 🙂

Oh...iphone 7 and iphone 11. 🙂

ma

--
Madeline Schroeder
My Learning Pathways
(650)245-4774
www.mylearningpathways.com
To schedule an appointment:
https://MyLearningPathways.as.me/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines