• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2021 is now available

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're excited to announce the release of Premiere Elements 2021!

This new version includes several amazing features like

• Select Object: Select a specific object or area of your video and easily apply an effect that tracks throughout the video, like brightening the subject or blurring the backgroundScreenshot 2020-10-08 at 12.20.06 PM.png
  • Introduction to GPU accelerated renderingSee high-quality playback of many awesome effects without rendering first and crop your videos faster with the new GPU accelerated performance

To know more, click here

To buy or upgrade Premiere Elements to 2021, click here

For getting started or any other help, refer to the Learn & Support page

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My GPU is not supported.  It is a NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti.   The 1650 is on the supported list.  Is there anything I can try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the delay in response. Do you get any error or something while using GPU rendering?

I'll get in touch with the product team to see if there is any plan to expand the supported GPU list anytime soon.

Please standby!

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shivangi,

Sorry for missing your post.   I don't get an error.  It simply denies using my graphic card.   

Bill

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Premiere Elements 2020 less than a month ago. Do I need to pay the full upgrade price for 2021?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey James,

I understand your query is totally valid. I'd recommend taking a look at this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/upgrade-policy-product-announcement.html

This will help you determine if your account qualifies for free upgrade. I hope it helps.

We're here if you need us!

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is primarily a user to user forum.   In your version, go to Help > Online Support.  That takes you to a website.  In the lower right corner is an icon to start a chat with Adobe techs.   They will have the answer to your question.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A chat icon does not appear on the page you suggest. In fact there doesn't
seem to be any way to contact Adobe directly on any of the support pages
which is why I posted here.
--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:  image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason chat doesn't appear. I've tried Chrome and Edge. I've
cleared cookies. I'm signed in. Maybe I need to call the help number. Sorry
to tie up the forum thread with this.

--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow up. I determined that the chat wasn't appearing due to the Pihole DNS server I'm using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Elements 2021. Does it support 360 video edit / triming? If yes, can I get some guidance? I would like to convert stitched 360 video from isnta360 editor and trim , multiple video to make one VR video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Premiere Elements 2021 has not introduced any new feature specific to 360 video editing. However, I came across this video which could be of help. Take a look: https://vimeo.com/189405805

You can also check out Adobe Premiere Pro for VR editing. https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/video/virtual-reality.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it add back Bluray authoring? I'm guessing not. I'll continue to stick with Elements 14 until they do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate every feedback and feature request coming in. Adding to what @Bill Sprague has mentioned, there is no plan of adding the Bluray authoring anytime soon. However, I would personally suggest you to add your voice here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/adobe-premiere-elements/5f5f2094785c1f1e6cc40878

This page is monitored by our product team. We'll make sure it gets more eyes.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Is PS Elements 2021 compatible with Catalina or not?"

Should be.  To be sure it works on YOUR Catalina, download the trial for free.  The trial runs a month.  You can buy the serial number after you know it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Does it add back Bluray authoring?"  It does not.  I don't think it will ever come back.  The world is moving to streaming, 4K and more.  My guess is that Blu-Ray is going the way of cassette tapes.   When Blu-Ray came, TVs didn't have USB ports.  They do now.  Vimeo and YouTube were infants.  They aren't now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to charge current customers $79 to upgrade...when 2020 STILL won't playback videos without lag for me for a paid product version that isn't performing and everything I've tried under the sun doesn't work , with a very fast , modern spec'd PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...when 2020 STILL won't playback videos without lag for me for a paid product version that isn't performing"

This is a user forum.  I empathize with your situation.  I've been here awhile and have seen your situation solved many times.  Finding the right combination of settings and preferences may take some work.  But, the results are usually good.    

The newly released version has some GPU support in it.  If you have the right graphics card, that may help.  Trials are free. 

Regarding the $79, the better price comes with holiday sales.  My guess is that a complete new version will be about $65 for a few days.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not detect NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti as compatible GPU, which is listed as compatible, even with latest studio drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your GPU the MaxQ version of this card? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is, and per Gaurav's answer in the other thread, it is not supported, and Adobe lists "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti" as generically supported, without any exceptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines