Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements Upgrade or Full??

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I subscribe to Lr and Ps CC, and would like to purchase Premiere Elements.  The upgrade option is available if you already have Ps Elements (which I dont). 

Can I still pay for the upgrade because I have the full Ps software?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "upgrade" is actually just a special price for current owners of the program(s). You still get the full program(s).

I don't know if you qualify for this special price. That's more a question for Custom Care, which you can contact via chat.

customer care 

But, even if you don't, you may be able to find the program at at least as good a price on Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great info Steve.  Thank you.

Happy New Year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Elements programs are independent of any CC subscription.  There is not a special Elements price for CC subscribers. 

FWIW, New York retailers don't add sales tax to customers outside of New York.  Today's price at B&H is $70.   There was a few hours around "black Friday" or "cyber Monday" where it dipped to $65.  Normally it is $100.  Today would be a good day to buy and download!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines