• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Elements 2024, the menu bar won't give me any drop downs & more

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I ONLY get the menu bar to open the drop downs if I sign in as Administrator. Running Windows 11, PS Elements 2024.  
  2. Additionally, I sign in as Admin and have imported a folder in the Organizer. When I deleted about half the photos from the folder on Windows Explorer, it doesn't sync between Windows and the PS Elements program. 
  3. If signed in as a user, I can't see any of the files I imported to the Organizer. 

Any suggestions for the 3 issues?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you  using?

What graphics card do you have and how much free space is on your C or main hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your title says "PS Elements" so I assume you mean Photoshop Elements, not Premiere Elements.  You might get more responses if you post your question in the Photoshop Elements forum.    If you do, add the details Steve asked for and consider posting a screen shot showing the missing "drop downs"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines