• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish & Share selection for USB?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to Publish & Share my freshly edited video to a USB stick for future viewing on other computers and also plugged into the USB port on my "Smart TV".

What would be the recommended Format & Settings?

On laptops, I have had success with playing back the video on USB as MPEG with the Preset selection HDTV 1080p 24 High Quality, however it stalls when plugged into the TV.

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 12

suggestions welcome ...

thank you

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might find or look up the instructions for your TV.  It will have specifications.   One of my TVs will play HD video (1920x1080) as long as it is only 30 frames per second and an MP4.   (1920x1080p30).  

If you can't find the TV instructions, a first guess would be to output an MP4 at 1920x1080, "progressive" (not interlaced), 30 frames per second using the H.264 codec.  There is more buried in the MP4 specifications, but that should get you started.   It might not matter, but you might have better luck outputting to your HDD, then copying the file to your USB drive.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines