• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recommendation for Photoshop Elements 2020 comprehensive online course ?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a beginner and my boss has just promised me both the 2020 Photoshop and Premiere Elements. I need an online course--preferably comprehensive. Any advice or recommendations would be sincerely appreciated!

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first place to look is in the Help menu of both programs.  Adobe has links there to tutorials that will get you going fast.  Another choice is Linda.com, now called Linkedin Learning.  There are courses on everything.  Many, if not most, libraries offer free access.  Steve Grisetti has a marvelous course there for Premiere Elements.  He also has books.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply! I really want a course--not just a series of tutorials on YouTube--but something long and detailed and with plenty of practice. I'm afraid this sort of thing is a bit out of my comfort zone.  I've been checking out Lynda and also Udemy. I wonder if there is that much difference between 2020 and 2019? I mean, will it make a different in the online course? 

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best tutorials I have found are by Steve Grisetti on youtube.com. He also publishes a fantastic book on both Adobe Premiere Elements and Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw the books on Amazon! They look nice and thorough--were you turned off by the lack of color, like some of the reviewers? A book may be the better way to go for me--old school, but I can definitely go at my own pace that way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The books are in living color, Laura. They have been for several years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I know that now, since I bought my own copy. Just getting started, but so far, so good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines