Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering stucks with estimated time: 5 seconds

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

327279224r4a_0-1710205122033.png

I have troubles with this project, it alwasys stucks with estimated time: 5 seconds

In advance, I'm sorry because I'm not a native English speaker, so maybe some expressions or words are not fitted.

My OS is windows 11, and I am using Premiere Elements 2023, and the version is 21.0.

My laptop has Core Ultra 7 155H and RTX 4050 Laptop.

The projects is so simple.

It starts with a title which is pre-made in Premiere. I just revised some texts.

And then, a 4K video file (12.9 GB, 30 minutes 53 seconds) is attached.

The original audio of the clip was deleted with Premiere, and some free music files from youtube were added as background music.

So, all things were set and I started exporting.

Without rendering process, it alwasys stucks at 5%, so the next time, I pressed render button and then I checked the timeline bar was changed to green, and then I restarted exporting, however, the result is displayed like the screenshot.

Should I wait or just give up?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it chokes at exactly the same point every time there is likely something on the timeline that is messing the final rendering process up.

Is there a blank spot on the timeline? The program will often choke on these. Make sure that any blank spots are fill with black video clips.

And look very closely at about 80% of the way through your movie. Is there anything on your timeline that could be triggering this issue? An unusual clip? A hole or blank spot? A title that may indicate a corrupt font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines