Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

smart correction/shade processing doesn't work

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

at first, sorry maybe for the wrong translation of the apps. I use the premiere 14 in german, so the name of the editing programs could be wrong.

However, the opportunities to enhance the Video-Quality in case of colour/shades doesn't work. So in case of the shade processing, there is no action if i push the button. If i try the smart correction, there occurs an error message.

Do you have any idea how i could solve the problem?

Best regards

Georg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you post a screen shot I can figure out what buttons/features you are working with.  Then I could try them myself and perhaps help. 

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

butto.png

I've marked the two important features red. If i select them and push the "use"-Button, it doesn't work or rather the process gives an error message back.  buttogf.png

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the two functions on my Windows computer and using version 2018.  They process the clip without error. 

That does not solve your issue.  Does it do the same with all file types?

In my experience those two tools are slow and don't do much.  I have much better results with other tools.

Untitled.jpg

Guten tag!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for youre answer. It is weird, because some time ago it works with the same files. And "one day later" i can't use it anymore.

So you use all recommended tool with the "auto fix"-features?

Greetings and dir auch einen guten Tag

Georg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

georgs91553402  wrote

So you use all recommended tool with the "auto fix"-features?

My personal habit is to avoid auto adjustments when editing video.   I don't think any of them work well.  If necessary, I will do some manual adjustment.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines