• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

spinning wheel [was :Re: spinning wheel everytime I add a motion title]

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a spinning wheel so often as to render Premier Elements 19 almost useless. Having that problem with PE 18 on a MacBook led me to upgrade to a Macbook Pro and to Premier Elements 19.

. .  .

If I am persistent I can get video editing done, but I have to do a force quit of Organizer, then start over, working until i am again thwarted by the spinning wheel.

. . .

I've accumulated quite a bit of time with Adobe and Apple, not to mention spending $2000 for the MacBook Pro to replace the two year old MacBook.

. . .

This happens as I add video content that I have selected in Photoshop Elements Organizer 20`19 to Premier Elements 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2loydp,

In preferences, turn off Hardware acceleration and be sure that Audio Hardware has Default Input set to None.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It required some investigation to learn the "Hardware Acceleration" is found as a Chrome setting .. advanced. I guess that is the one you mean. However, so far I have not found the "Audio Hardware" setting.

I'll do some work with your first suggestion implemented.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 5.58.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, its a Premiere Elements setting, not a Chrome setting.

3. Switch the GPU playback option.

Note: This option is not available in Adobe Premiere Elements 9.0 or later.

Adobe Premiere Elements is designed to take advantage of display cards with accelerated GPUs. If you are having playback issues, make sure that you use the correct GPU playback mode that corresponds with your display card.

• Enable GPU Playback: The setting if you have a GPU-accelerated display card.
  • Disable GPU Playback: The setting offers the lowest performance but is appropriate for display cards that do not fully support Direct 3D

To switch the Desktop Display Mode, do the following:

• Choose Edit > Preferences > General.
  • Select the appropriate option for GPU playback and click OK.
  • Click OK to close the Project Settings window.

from here:

Solutions for playback issues with Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the 2018 version of elements.

My former Mac was a solid machine. FCP works great on it. Premier has had constant issues .

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines