• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The black alignment line with a black triangle is turned off - how do I turn it back on?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the time when I go to insert a video between to other videos a black line with a black little triangle lets me know when I have the insert video lined up exactly to go between the two but many times over the years that gets turned off and I have to guess if it is lined up exactly.  How to I turn it back on to show.  Please help

THANK FOR THE ANSWER..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

YES!!!! It works. Perfect!  Thank you.  Thank you. THANK YOU.

To: Larry Trice <lwtrice@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 11:45 PM

Subject: The black alignment line with a black triangle is turned off - how do I turn it back on?

The black alignment line with a black triangle is turned off - how do I turn it back on?

created by nidhibhushan_23 in Premiere Elements - View the full discussionPlease mark this as Answered if it solv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can turn on that feature by right clicking in blank area of your timeline and choosing 'Snap'. This should make things work. Find the below image for your help:

Screenshot 2018-09-24 at 12.09.50 PM.png

Thanks,

Nidhi Bhushan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please mark this as Answered if it solved your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!!! It works. Perfect!  Thank you.  Thank you. THANK YOU.

To: Larry Trice <lwtrice@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 11:45 PM

Subject: The black alignment line with a black triangle is turned off - how do I turn it back on?

created by nidhibhushan_23 in Premiere Elements - View the full discussionPlease mark this as Answered if it solved your problem. If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10637178#10637178 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10637178#10637178 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following" Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624. This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to help. Please mark this post as Answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines