• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline in a list

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible in Premiere 15 to show the timeline as a list? See my example. I have to go to the clip to see what audio etc. I used. Or I have to zoom out so check what picture I used in my film. Is there an easier way?

2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In version 2019, Quick view displays your timeline as a Storyboard rather than a Timeline, making it easier to move clips around.

But, no, you can't just see the timeline as a list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it annoying that if the cursor is at, for example, 1h15 and I have to search for a photo at 0h40, I always have to zoom in and out to read the file number. There is no better possibility?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I don't understand what your priority is. Do you just want to read the file names?

If you're editing a movie that's over an hour long and you want to be able to see the entire movie and be able to read every single file name -- it's just not possible.

Do you know of an editing program in which you can do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it was in an old version of Pinnacle Studio? Of course my prioriy is the whole film, but when I want to find a picture or clip by file name, than it is not easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hover over a clip with your mouse a popup will show you the filename/start/end/duration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if I understood your concern here, but for efficiently using timeline having a lot of clips try using "+", "-", "\" after moving the CTI above the clip that you want to navigate. These come from Premiere Pro and I find them very useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not clear for me what you mean with "+", "-", "\" , Mohammed. Can you explain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Koolmees37  wrote

It is not clear for me what you mean with "+", "-", "\" , Mohammed. Can you explain?

They are keyboard shortcuts for managing the timeline and how it fits in the available space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+ is plus key, - is the minus key, \ is zoom to sequence key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a list of the keyboard shortcuts;

Keyboard shortcuts in Adobe Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish Elements had a search box, its a pain to find kbsc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...but then it would be like Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines