• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am slowly getting the idea of Premiere Elements and so appreciate this community's patient help. Today my question is how to apply an audio as well as video fade between two video clips to smooth out the transition. I have tried opening the transitions tab in video and clicking on various options but I can't quite understand how to apply that in between my video clips. As far as the audio I would just like to fade out and fade in at the beginning and end of each clip, but have not found this option at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Peter

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you want to fade out of one aduio clip and into another -- but are you actually trying to dissolve from one audio clip to another rather than fade to silence and then fade back in?

1. To fade out/in a clip, right-click on it on the timeline and select the fade in or out option for your audio.

2. To cross-dissolve between audio clips, go to the Transitions panel and select Constant Gain from the Audio transitions and drag it between the two audio clips.

Otherwise, adding a transition between clips is pretty simple. Have you watched my free 8 part Basic Training tutorial series for Premiere Elements? It will show you most of the basics for working this program. Part 4 shows you had to add transitions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Steve

I have watched and am I understand to open the editor on the right side
which shows me all the transition options available. What I am not able to
do so far is to actually apply them so when my project flows from one clip
to the next it performs that function. I tried clicking to highlight
without any luck so then I tried dragging it over but neither appear to do
what I expect. Sorry if I'm the student who asks the most basic questions
but I'm really trying to play catch up with all the bright kids!
Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why don't you watch my tutorials? It's all explained there.

I also have published some very easy to understand books that walk you through the processes, step by step in simple English. They're available on Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines