• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the NEW Premiere Elements Support Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019 Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello & Welcome to the NEW Premiere Elements Support Community!

My name is Colin and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Kevin, Caroline, Rameez, Sumeet and Shivangi. We are super stoked to have you join us in this new support community. 

This community will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, answers, educational content, concerns, and even the coveted viritual Hi5! 

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, please feel free to post here... We are listening!

Cheers,

Colin

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! This new forum could not be harder to read or navigate!

It really is a mess, Colin. I wish you'd go back to the simpler, easier to read look.

Posts don't even show up in any logical order. I'm not sure what the strategy is here at all, but it renders the support community virtually useless.

Is it still a work in progress? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,
Thanks for sharing the feedback. Any suggestion to enhance the interface will be appreciated. I'll make sure it reaches to our team.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Displaying by default according to date would be a good start. "Revelance" is a strange and ineffective way to display posts. I'm seeing posts from months ago!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Steve!

Thanks for the feedback. We are still working through a few things so please continue to let us know areas you think we could improve. As Shivangi mentions, we will be sure to pass along any feedback to the team.

Thanks!
Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Shivangi. The more I work with this new forum. the more challenging I find it. It's difficult to navigate and it's even harder to find out which questions have been correctly answered. A number of people have double-posted questions because, after they've posted their questions, they can't find them! PLEASE go back to the old forum format or at least simplify this one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Hi, Shivangi. The more I work with this new forum. the more challenging I find it."

Steve,

As a retired guy I have more time to lurk in the ACP forums.  This new software is not going away.  Decisions to use it came from far above Shivangi's pay grade!  I've not discoverd the reasons for it, but it seems to have something to do with long term developing of a better base of searchable knowledge and creating an environment where users become more active at sharing information.  Included seems to be the idea that by sharing more information, customers will use more of the Creative Cloud applications.

The only really good news is that Adobe staff reports they realize the problems and are working to fix the issues with the platform. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines