• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You Tube authentication

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to upload a video on YouTube. I get the following error message: Your authentication details could not be verified.

How can I solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Putting in the correct logon and password?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Premiere Elements does not ask for login name and password for You Tube. It just shows the message I mentioned and then I have to quit the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The least frustrating way of uploading to YouTube is to output an appropriate MP4 file and use YouTube's uploader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't what's going on on your system, but Bill's suggestion will certainly get you the easiest solution.

Just use Export & Share/Device/Computer to output your 1920x1080 video and then use YouTube's interface to upload the video through your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not only do I think it is easier, but it seems faster too.   It may be that YouTube's uploader has become more efficient.  Another advantage is that you can review your output from Premiere Elements before you put it on YouTube.  That can save a lot of time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines