• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BRAW support

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate knowing if Adobe is working to support BRAW. 

Thx, 

TOPICS
Feature request , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As John notes, there's a free plugin from BlackMagic. You are welcome to add that in, and for many it does work. I had enough issues with it that I went ahead and bought the one from Autokroma, which includes the ability to create presets and other options not available for the free one from BlackMagic.

And the Autokroma one has always just worked for me. Remember, everyone's mileage always varies.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Would you happen to know why my adjusted Braw file (witch a changed white balance in the master), loses its grade when put into a linked AE composition?

Very frustrating.. I'm already grading and I fear that i have to grade fully without after effects, and after the graded render have to do all transitions over again.

Looking forward to your knowledge!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that could be from the plugin needing to be installed for AfterEffects also. I know the Autokroma plugin has a separate license required for Ae work, and yea, I paid for that also. Not sure about the freebie from BlackMagic, but ... that might well be the problem.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not using the Autokroma plugin, but anyway, I think I figuered it out: Blackmagic wants you to export your metadata to a sidecart, which translate all your adjustments to every other file you're using from your clip.

I found a little box you have to click in the master! Anyway, thank you for your time 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources