We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
I'm using the latest Beta version and encountered the following problems using the Captions feature:
1. Highlighting a 38 minute long SRT track and applying a Y axis value of 87 does not work. However, I can chnange this value is each SRT block which may conatin 3 to 10 worrds.
2. After editing video an imported SRT track, timecode in SRT does not change to align to new Video timecode postion. e.g., Video timecode 00.00.07.00 but SRT timecode = 00.08.20.17
3. Inconsistent performance when dragging start or end bar of SRT timeline section. e.g., Fault 1: SRT block disappears. Fault 2: Cannt move left side SRT bar to new position within its block i.e., shorten the original length of the SRT bar... yet I can do this function at other times.
4. When searching a word in Captions Panel then selecting a Caption block with that word, the respective sengment of video does not appear. This requires manually gragging the timeline bar to find the particlaur section of video and Caption. I suggest when searching a word, then selecting that 'caption box', PP automatically makes the assocoaited section of video timeline appear.
5. When entering a new Y value, the numeric value remains in the Captions edit panel but the Caption 'sometimes' does not move to the new Y location.
If you post this in the Beta forum you will have faster and better replies
You can access the beta forum using the icon at right in the worksapces panel