• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dialog Box for "Modify Clip" cropped and not resize-able

Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click to adjust audio gives me the box below.  The only resolution that shows the complete box is a 4:3 aspect and still doesn't resize properly.  Box below looks the same at any 16:9 resolution.  

2.jpg

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the OS, and the vertical resolution of your screen? My laptop and desktop all have 1080 or better, no problem like this. I know the specs have listed 800 as the minimum vertical requirement.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 - all updates to date.

Resolution doesn't matter, whether it's 4k or 1080.  The wasted space in the UI is bad enough, but this is just another stupid annoyance that should exist.  Beta behaves the same way.  As it's not widespread, I'm confident it'll never be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tested on Beta 14.5.0.42. Win 10 2004.

Right click media file in Project Panel. Modify -> Audio Channels. Displays full window on 1920x1080 and 3840x2160 displays. However, the box cannot be reduced, width or height, beyond a point (probably the original default). It could be the height of 800? The window can be enlarged in either direction independently. Once changed (and exit with "OK"), next use results in changed window size.

I don't see a way to get what you are seeing with scaling the monitor. Odd. 

Curious: looked at 2018.1.2. Same behaviors.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting as you can't modify audio channels from the PROJECT panel at all, this is form the timeline.  I included the screenshot so they're wouldn't be any confusion or paid commentors telling me to do stupid things that don't help whatsoever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also using any browser with all blockers turned off press the  "...More" button shows a blank rounded edge box disallowing correction of typos.  I love Adobe, nothing but frustration and excuses. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't know what "paid commentators" you're expecting.

What is your screen's pixel resolution? Minimum is 1200x800, some laptops fall below that still.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources