• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File or Premiere Pro's fault?

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in the Premiere Pro Beta and I have a video that is very long. I cut the video down into three sections. I had no problems on the first part of the video but I got started on the second part and something very weird is happening.

When I try to edit the video, the audio repeats some portions or it just completely cuts the audio out. But the very weird thing is, when I save and close the project and reopen it, the place in which the repeat or cut out happened is fine again and it happens in a new place. It's been very frustrating trying to edit this because what you think needs cut really doesn't need cut.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide detailed specs of your system, including your storage configuration as well as your OS and version of Premiere

Can you please provide us with the original footage file info, sequence settings and export settings?

Try deleting preview files and cache files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

System info
    Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v24.2.0.53
    OS: macOS v14.1.2, RAM: 64.00 GB GB, CPUs (logical): 20

Video properties:

Type: MPEG Movie File Size: 177.35 MB Image Size: 1280 x 720 Frame Rate: 30.00 Source Audio Format: 16000 Hz - Compressed - Mono Project Audio Format: 16000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Mono Total Duration: 00:46:03:02 Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0 Alpha: None Color Space: Rec. 709 Color Space Override: Off Input LUT: None Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0 Variable Frame Rate Detected

Sequence Settings

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 3.09.02 PM.png

Export Settings

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 3.10.24 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to beta forum.

provide feedback.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources