• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get "Beta" access right for Premiere Pro?

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone has an idea how to have "Beta" access to  Premiere Pro? How can I see "Beta App" on the menu? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People who are on beta programs are usually sworn to secrecy; they are literally forbidden from telling you.... that makes it hard to get on beta programs. Be sure, if you are accepted, to understand the rules for secrecy, there may be unlimited penalties if you break the rules. (Yes, it would involve lawyers and lots of money).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're refering to the Public Beta apps, you should find them availble for download from within the Creative Cloud desktop app. Look under under Categories > Beta apps. If you dont see that section yet then you may have to be patient a little longer... the rollout of the public beta programme is apparently happening gradually, but will ultimately be available to all subscribers.

https://theblog.adobe.com/introducing-public-beta/

Hope that helps

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does help! Thanks Andy!

I'm a Adobe Creative Cloud subscriber and use it for almost a year, just as you said, cannot see the Categories> Beta apps menu for now. I will wait. Thanks for your comment. 

Br Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you also confirm the version number of your Creative Cloud desktop app? The current version is 5.1 and it's possible if you're still on an older version that it isn't able to show the new Beta section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources