Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I really need SPEECH TO TEXT feature early access today!!

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Gods. At least a few times per week over the past couple years I have been exporting audio files of my documentary projects and paying REV.COM 25 cents per minute to auto-transcribe interviews to help me edit. I just learned about Premiere Pro BETA Speech To Text feature last night, downloaded BETA and applied to be able to use your Transcription feature. Seeing the "approval might take a couple months" message was discouraging. I purchased Premiere in 2005 and have been paying for Creative Cloud Single App $23 per month since 2013. I would really like to be approved for early access to the Speech to Text feature as soon as possible. How can Adobe make that happen?

TOPICS
Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel your pain, honestly exactly same here,,, no reply for the last few months,, only with them years and years....

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines