• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving text or png images causes Adobe Player:83 error

Participant ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thi has happened to me every session in the beta version () where if i slid a text clip or cut a png clip i'll get the Adone Player error 83 or 6 or 79 and then program goes black.  i havew to restart to get it back.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds frustrating. I'd like to help if possible. First, I have soem questions:

1. What do you mean by "a text clip"?
  2. By, "a png clip" do you mean a png file that you imported into the project and added to a sequence inthe Timeline?
  3. Does this happen to you every time with certain media? If so, may I please have a small sample file to try it with?
  4. Finally, does it happen the same way in all render modes? To find out, go to Project Settings > General > Renderer and switch between Metal, OpenCL, Cuda and Software Only. It's ok if you do not have all 4 of those options availble, kust try whatyou have. The main thing we want to find out here is if it is a GPU render problem or if it happens with Software Only rendering too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources