• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pb with speech to text

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don(t understand, when i create a  transciption (i select sequence, etc) that doesn t work, just the bar "rendering audio"but nothing else. yesteday that worked once time, but this day the same file don't work. i tried several files  but nothing works just the text "creating audio  transcpition". thanks for u help

TOPICS
Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback.

There was a recent fix in the beta which makes sure that all required values are sent with your transcription request. In the old Beta version you might have to re-select each options in the create-transcription dialog once to make it work again. Updating to at least 15.0.0.14 should no longer require that work-around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem periodically but I also get the Transcribing Sequence (uploading to Server) message and the transcription won't complete.  I updated to the latest version, but HELP_ABOUT PREMIERE PRO still says Version 15.0.0 BETA (Build 14[R]).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still NOT working after update on 2/1/21.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:  Saw on another thread to start a new project instead of opening an old one..  Working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources