• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible bug: error when right clicking on folder in my project

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the new Premiere Beta version v14.2.0 and I am getting an error message when right clicking on a folder I created in my project. I was trying to import something into this folder but since I get a message saying "ungültiger Menübefehl" (which would be something like "unknown menu command"), I can not import files this way.

2020-04-21 13_41_40-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing that on my end – is this happening if you make a new empty project and try it there? If not, that means it's something specific maybe in your project. Would you be able to send or post the project here for us to look at?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was an issue with older Beta builds and was fixed in 14.2 Beta build 24. Could you try updating to the latest Beta build and see if this still occurs for you?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked. I am using build 24. I also created a new empty project with one folder and it happens again. 
I mean, I could send you my empty project where it just happened, if you want. How can I provide it for you? Wetransfer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, could you please send us your Project that has this issue. Whatever method works best for you, but it is likley small enough to attach.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this helps, even though it's just an empty project.

https://we.tl/t-nTRtHYkuam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This is working for me in Beta build 027 and 029 (English system). I can right-click on the folder and I get the context menu options with no error. I will pass this on to others in the team to verify on their systems and with non-English systems to see if we can reproduce.

The only other thing I can think of is to try deleting your Preferences (hold down Alt/Opt key while launching Premiere Pro and click yes to delete Preferences), but we will test your Project across more systems and see if we can reproduce.

Thanks, again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome! I hope it helps. 

I can try out the method of deleting my preferences tomorrow. If you don't hear from me again here, it means I tried it out and the error was still happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional question, do you also see this error when you right-click a clip within the Timeline panel?

A few other team members tried this with English and non-English systems and were not able to reproduce. If you could try deleting your Preferences (if you haven't already) and update to the latest Beta build (build 29) to see if the issue still occurs in latest 14.2 Beta build 29.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I just saw this post. I just wanted to say that the bug hasn't happened for me ever again, for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources