• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program crashes when changing name to file export

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program crashed after trying to change the output name of the file and location output within premiere. Was able to change name and location when in Media encoder.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time you export? Every project? Every sequence? 

Confirming: You succesfully exported the same sequence from within PPro into AME?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reloaded the program sequence and recreated the same process... and this time there was no issues. I guess just a bug the first time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been going on forever. Adobe knows about it. Adobe has done nothing to address it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not true.
Specifically: While the issue was reported by at least one user ~4 years ago, no steps to reproduce the issue were provided. 
Can you reliably reproduce the problem, FocusPulling? If so, we'd like to get step-by-step instructions, on how to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kpups and Markowolf1,

I believe I was able to repro your issue today using PR 14.2.0.33 on Windows.
Occured when exporting timeline (ctrl+M), selecting a target export format and selecting "Output name"- then Premiere hung.

It does not happen on every export and is not specific to a single source format or target export format that I could tell.
In my own tests, I repro'd it with:
-ProResRAW and ProRes422 as source 
-exporting to QT-ProRes422HQ, QT-ProRes422 LT or H.264
-Does not occur on each export, nor the first time after launch, more random

-occured only when exporting timelines

-occured on different projects
My system is a Windows10 Surface Book with Intel UHD 620 and Nvidia Geforce GTX1050.

To help narrow down more, please list the system config you experienced the bug on, source format, target format and version of Premiere. It is being tracked by Adobe bug: DVAFM-2390.

Thanks,

Martie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's the exact procedure I encounter. I select the sequence to export to YouTube 4k and scaled up the CBR to 150. To then click on the file name for export and proceed to change and that when it hung up. In my time line I had prores raw and 8bit footage from Nikon z6

Win 10 pro

core i9 9900k running 5.0 ghz overclocked 

MSI RTX 2080 seahawk

corsair 32gb rib (all 4 dims populated) 

samsung 970pro 512gb main drive

gigabyte master motherboard 

hope that helps. Thanks for recreating my issue

premiere Beta cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All,

Thanks for the feedback everyone. This export issue has now been fixed and should be available in the next posted Premiere Pro beta build.

Best,
Martie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somethimes when i export video (ctrl+M) and select to change "Output name" pop window doesent open, so i could not change name and also cannot escape from this "operation"...i must ctrl+alt+delete and close program manualy...so i loose unsaved work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markowolf1,

Same questions as for Kpups: Every time you export? Every project? Every sequence? 

Hopefully, we can get a solid repro case, and address the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources