ProRes RAW Not Being detected in Beta

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel i9900K

32gb Ram

Nvidia RTX 2800

for about a month now, I havent been able to edit in Premiere Beta anymore. all Prores Raw Files from Nikon Z6 and Atomos Ninja V (Only Sound works) are not compatible anymore:

- A low level Exception occurred in: Imported Quicktime (importer:81)

When I use the released version of premiere it works with the raw file, but it does take sometime to recognize it. Beta use to load right away, say 5 secs. while release version takes about 45 secs.

TOPICS
Bug , Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated/reinsalled the Apple ProRes RAW for Windows 1.1 and now I am able to see my videos in Beta again,

but not without flaws... I get 4 "ProRes RAW Video Decode issue" warnings when loading a project. Please advise as to what to do. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi,

Thanks for reporting this. Please could you try on the latest PPro beta build 14.3.2_37 with CUDA renderer? Let us know if you still see these warnings.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources