• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RE: Legacy Title Maker

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I exit & return to Legacy Title Maker my panels are still in place!!! Me and many others have been asking for this for I don't know how long and all we've been told is that LegacyTitle Maker is going away. Yet here it is working!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to recreate my custom styles, but over and over the panels stay in place!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please don't pull the plug on LegacyTitle Maker.

TOPICS
Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't agree more...please don't take away the Legacy Title! My workload consists of many price/item spots. I am frequently duplicating and changing graphics to reflect changes in price, style, etc. with tight deadlines. I have found Essential Graphics to be clunky and time consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about the news, ricka. Here's what we have in that regard: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/legacy-titler-retirement-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources