• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stabilizzazione

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quando applico una effetto "stabilizzazione alterazione" ad una clip in origine 4k ma applicata ad una sequenza 1920x1080 25p, in play non si vede il fotogramma per intero ma occupa 1/4 sel quadro, Nella clip finale esportata non c'è invece questo problema. Questo bug è presente da diverso tempo anche nelle versioni ufficiali di premiere

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi baccione,

Can you share a screenshot depicting the issue that you are seeing along with the settings used for Warp Stabilizer effect. Also how did you fit the 4K footage in 1080p sequence - did you use "Scale to Frame Size" or the "Set to Frame Size" option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is not easy to screenshot the frame because this happens only in play, while if I am in stop the image is full screen .. I managed it anyway. I put on "set to frame size"

IMG_20201019_221703.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update! I tried similar workflow on my end, and I am not seeing this issue.

To help reproduce the issue, can you please share all the settings that you are using for Stabilizer effect in effects control panel. And can you check if this issue happens with this clip only or with other clips as well? Also what if you try it out in a new/different project, do you see same issue each time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

occurs with all the clips produced by my sony (a7III a7rII and a6400), even the non beta version of premiere does the same thing, not that it's too big a problem, by now I'm used to it (if we think that first stabilization in a 4k clip resized to full hd didn't work before other than nesting) .Only I was hoping that with higher versions it would be fixed. However, seeing that it is not a common problem, it may become difficult to identify. The stabilization settings are the default ones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed the new version 14.5 and the latest "beta" version 14.6.0.40 and this problem no longer exists .. better this way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources