Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Immersive Environments Crashes Premiere 2023 on Windows 11

LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Can't use Adobe Immersive Environments on Adobe Premiere 2023 on Windows 11. on Premiere 2022 it works fine. as soon as I check the immersive environment in wrench icon program monitor - Premiere gives me a general crash message to submit a report and closes.

GPU RTX 4090 updated to latest driver. tried to roll back - no dice.

only happens in my workstation at the office with Windows 11. at home with RTX 3080TI with Windows 10 it works fine.

any ideas?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on Windows 11 and a 4080. After 2 hours, Adobe support was unable to fix the issue. I suspect there's a bug causing crashes. There's several other people that appear to be having similiar issues. I have the latest drivers and software, and no luck fixing it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/starting-adobe-immersive-environment-crashes-premie...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing. after posting it in 360 video group on FB. a comment suggests it's a known bug. a few alternatives discussed there:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/360.video.professionals/posts/3474421492788079/

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 24 Feb 23, Adobe support that helped me was unaware of a bug or issue surrounding this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm the crash does not occur on my old computer using windows 10 with a 2080 super and Priemere Pro 2022 and outdated GPU drivers. 

Based on my own expereinces, and this forum, the issue appears to be occuring with windows 11 and Nvidia 4000x cards and Adobe Priemere 2023. The work-around is stay away from the lastest hardware/software as this doesnt appear to be compatable with adobe preimere immersive environment. Maybe try Adobe Priemere 2022 with a 4000x card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I found a work around. Uninstall Primere 2023, and install 2022. This fixed the issue for me, and I can run my 4080 and new computer just fine without crashes with 2022. The only downside is you lose any Project saves you made in 2023, because the projects are not backwards compable.

There's a bug in 2023 that the devlopers aren't even aware of yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, as the devs do get all the bug form reports from this forum, the devs are aware of it. Though they've not responded.

Do not conflate the support staff with the devs teams. In Adobe structure they are on separate 'chains' of organization. Not part of the same team.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same fore, Adobe Premiere 2023 on Windows 11 along with a 4090 the Immersive Environment does not work. Hopefully, they will fix this soon. Going back to the 2022 version isn't an option for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate