• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[BUG] Transform effect with shutter angle + GPU Rendering = BROKEN

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Transform effect adds motion blur when unchecking "Use Comp's Shutter Angle" and increasing Shutter value. It is usually my go-to when I want to add motion blur to a shape/text, but there is a bug that has existed for many years, where the positioning of the clip will be WAY off if you're using GPU rendering. 

If you use Software rendering instead, you won't get the bug, but Premiere gets super slow (at least for me).

If you check "Use Comp's Shutter Angle", you won't get the bug, but you also won't get motion blur.

It usually happens to me when there are a number of effects already applied on the clip (and nesting doesn't solve the problem). 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Graphics , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been a problem for years for us.

Nesting actually creates its own issues - to the point that I have to use CPU / software rendering on certain timeleines in order to get the desired results.
Total pain to keep track of, and it comes back in QC all the time

Votes

Translate

Translate