• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Can't rename file in save as dialogue box using keyboards

2 Votes
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying save  a premirer file and in the save dialogue box it show the file name you want to save as and the location, the moment i press any of the "arrow key" on my keyboard to move the text indicator left or right, the dialogue box just close by itself and not allowing me rename. its a bug in premiere need to be fix i guess. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , 14 hours ago 14 hours ago

Thanks, Abdus. This is a known issue in all Adobe digital video and audio applications. Sorry for the frustration: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-bugs/save-as-popup-window-closes-when-i-press-any-arrow-key-in-macos-ventura/idi-p/13280068

I upvoted this bug report.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am remotely controling a Windows workstation trough PCoIPClient.

When I hit any of the arrow keys while on the timeline of Premiere, it just deletes the entire timeline.

You can imagine how annoying this is. I het reinstalled, reset setting with alt+start etc. I have checked different worspaces and keyboard prefs, nothing changes this.

When I just use premiere on my mac it's no problem and when I used to control the Workstation via a Windows NUC, it was no problem either, only got this since I started working throught my Macbook Air M1 now (this is my only option now)

Thanks in advace!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
14 hours ago 14 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Abdus. This is a known issue in all Adobe digital video and audio applications. Sorry for the frustration: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-bugs/save-as-popup-window-closes-when-i-press-any-arrow...

I upvoted this bug report.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate