• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lumetri slider bug, masks not saved bug

Advocate ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an enormous stack of old effects presets. There are 2 issues I've encountered with ppro2024 (24.1):

1.  in lumetri the sliders are all off to the left, no matter what the numerical value.  Moving the sliders sets the value to 100 (in most cases), no matter where the slider is. The Lumetri panel is also borked, but not in the same way. You cant use the sliders to set values either. Negative values are right out. 

getho_0-1707784587882.png

2.  Lumetri Presets with masks work fine, but if I edit the masks eg animate them when I reload the project after a save either keyframes are missing, or the mask has entirely disappeared

Before I report these as bugs, has anyone else experienced this?  
I'm on windows 11, using a gtx1080ti driver 546.01

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Color , Effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

If you know which version of premeire these presets you used when you saved them, you can install that version and open a project and import these presets and save it. try to open the same project in the new premeire version and reexport these prestes and see if that works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @getho 

The first issue has been fixed and would be available as part of 24.2

Could you share a screen recording of the second issue? That would be helpful in fixing the issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

concerning the keyframed masks, a screenshot would be helpful as Mohan mentioned, 

but you can also consider updating your graphics card driver to the latest 'Studio' driver

from the vendor's site, after updating to the latest version of Premiere Pro as well.

Make sure you backup everything before updating , and save new versions of your projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Advocate ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mohan Sharma THere's not much to screenshot - and typically this bug doesn't happen every time.  It only happens when it would be really inconvenient for it to happen. Thus proving that we're living in a simulation and whoever is driving it is twisted 

Votes

Translate

Translate